FTP HUB - FTP Server
A Python FTPD Server. Restart XBMC once after installing before use. Graphics by Surfer.
This Project is designed for XBMC v13.0.x originally and currently being kept up on one of the monthly xbmc v13.0.x alpha builds. It gets a slight bit of testing as I use it myself, a LOT, on a Windows 7 OS. Most other OS's / builds of xbmc have not be tested on yet, but I do feel free to try and test it out on them. Some parts of this addon may not be legal in your country of residence - please check with your local laws before installing. I take no responsibility for any problems this plugin might in any way, form, shape or size cause. This is project is for a LEARNING EXPERIANCE.
Graphics by Surfer. This is basically a service project to handle the running of a nice FTP Server I found code for, as noted in the changelog.txt. This is ment to eventually be for quick and easy use of even semi-newb-users, but for now is mainly meant for Advanced Users, until things get weeded out and more people come to understand how it works. Restart XBMC once after installing before use.
How To Install
To install FTP HUB - FTP Server directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: May 16, 2021
License: Not specified
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)