Browse movies and episodes in a variety of sorted playlists.
Plugin for skins to provide library data throughout the skin. It can also be used as standalone plugin to browse the playlists in the video library.
How To Install
To install Library Data Provider you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select Library Data Provider.
- Click Install.
Updated: October 12, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Matrix]