Library Data Provider
Browse movies and episodes in a variety of sorted playlists.
Plugin for skins to provide library data throughout the skin. It can also be used as standalone plugin to browse the playlists in the video library.
Added Polish and Hebrew translations, thx Etharr and Eng2Heb
How To Install
To install Library Data Provider directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: April 15, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2, June 1991