Library Auto Update
Update your Kodi Video and Music Libraries on a timer. Timer runs as Kodi service so you never miss an update.
This is a Kodi Service that will update your music and video libraries on a timer. You can select a different interval to scan your media databases (Audio,Video,Both) or you can set a cron-style timer for greater control. If you are playing an audio or video file when the timer starts it can skip the library update process until it is completed so that you're media experience is not interrupted. Updating a specific Video Path, and Cleaning the Music/Video libraries is now supported.
- fixes for deprecated Python module calls
How To Install
To install Library Auto Update directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 26, 2021
Platform: Not specified