Provider: takoi, Ross Nicholson
Instant library update on file system changes
Library Watchdog will watch your media sources for changes and automatically update the library when new files are added or removed. Update is instant.
v1.1.1 - Fix startup error v1.1.0 - Update dependencies - Enable virtual filesystems nby fixing py3 unicode issues - Update abortRequested() API calls v1.0.0 - Remove script.module.pathtools and script.module.watchdog so they are correctly referenced upstream v0.9.8 - convert addon to work on py3 v0.9.7 - increased number of possible custom sources to 10
How To Install
To install Library Watchdog directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 22, 2021