vdr: A powerful DVB TV application
This project describes how to build your own digital satellite receiver and video disk recorder. It is based mainly on the DVB-S digital satellite receiver card, which used to be available from Fujitsu Siemens and the driver software developed by the LinuxTV project.
How To Install
To install vdr-addon directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 26, 2021
License: Not specified
os.openelec.tv (>= 4.0)
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)