Control your projector from Kodi
from kodi, control a projector connected via a serial port. see https://github.com/fredrik-eriksson/kodi_projcontrol for supported projectors and features.
How To Install
To install projector control you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select projector control.
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository