Receive, view, send and manage Pusbullet pushes.
The author is not responsible for anything. Please review the code if you do not trust.
A Pushbullet client that receives/sends pushes and/or mirrors other devices. Send videos, images, notes, lists and addresses from your phone and PC to Kodi/XBMC. Currently allows viewing of videos, images, audio, notes, addresses (with map) and lists (checkable).
How To Install
To install Pushbullet directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
Updated: January 13, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007. Logo is copyright of PushBullet Inc