Record & Power Manager Service NG
Provider: Birger Jesch
Recording & Power Manager for Kodi Servers
Use at your own risk. Please read the setup instructions in the README.md inside the ZIP.
Recording & Power Manager for current active recordings and wakeup procedures for future schedules using JSON-RPC on a standalone HTPC with TV card and a PVR server. Prevents shutdown/poweroff the system by user while an active task (e.g. recorder, network or process) is monitored and initiate a shutdown/poweroff the system after finishing of user, network or process activities. In addition the system periodically can pull EPG-Updates if there is a longer poweroff cycle of the system.
How To Install
To install Record & Power Manager Service NG directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 22, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991
xbmc.python (>= 3.0.0)
xbmc.json (>= 11.2.0)