Stinger scene notification
This service notifies you of stinger scenes in the currently playing movie.
This add-on requires the tags 'aftercreditsstinger' and/or 'duringcreditsstinger' on movies with a stinger scene.
This add-on notifies you of stinger scenes in the current movie, popping up a notification when the credits roll. It uses tags to identify movies that have a stinger scene, which can be automatically added by the Universal Movie Scraper from The Movie Database.
v2.0.0 (2021-01-31) - Kodi 19 Matrix / Python 3 compatibility. Breaks compatibility with previous versions of Kodi. - remove ChapterDB
How To Install
To install Stinger scene notification directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 22, 2021
License: The MIT License