Automatic subtitles for your content
Auto download the best subtitle automatically as soon you start the video. Special thanks to OpenSubtitles.org for providing a unique UA for Subloader.
0.1.4 23.07.2019 Added Dutch language (Special thanks to Tinuz97). Clean up project files. 0.1.3 21.07.2019 Added OS user login. Fixed debug option. Added more debug information. Massive code rewrite. Several optimizations. Added audio language exclusions. Added video addon exclusions. Improved sorting settings. Improved settings layout. Added Do nothing option. 0.1.2 17.06.2019 Added a unique User Agent from Opensubtitles.org. 0.1.1 12.06.2019 Fixed release detection bug. Fixed typo. 0.1.0 10.06.2019 Fixed instalation bug. Fixed notifications bug. Started Beta convergence. Added default behavior selection. Added auto donwload any subtitle if no match found. Updated settings xml. Updated strings po. Release type detection improved.
How To Install
To install SubLoader directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 29, 2021
xbmc.python (>= 2.14.0)