Note: in order to unlock geo-blocked content and stay safe and anonymous online, it is recommended to use a VPN service, such as, IPVanish VPN.
"Zero traffic logs", "Fastest Speeds", "Access all Kodi add-ons"
Search and download subtitles from opensubtitles.org. This unofficial version permits to choose preference language in results
How To Install
In order to install opensubtitles.org (unofficial) you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select opensubtitles.org (unofficial).
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991
xbmc python (>= 2.1.0)