Shooter subtitle service
- Ported to python 3.0 for Kodi 19
- fixed: can't get subtitles by title because website closed
- reduce unneeded coding convertion to download faster
- added search subtitles by title
- added setting to save subtitles as UTF-8
- added setting for Simplified and Traditional conversion
- changed to use zlib to decompress incomplete zipped subtitle
- fixed to show language flag
- move the service out of XBMC Subtitles
How To Install
To install Shooter directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 02, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991