Note: in order to unlock geo-blocked content and stay safe and anonymous online, it is recommended to use a VPN service, such as, IPVanish VPN.
"Zero traffic logs", "Fastest Speeds", "Access all Kodi add-ons"
Noxbit (LibreELEC arm64 13.02.2018)
How To Install
In order to install noxbit (libreelec arm64) you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select noxbit (libreelec arm64).
- Click Install.
Updated: March 15, 2020
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
License: Not specified
xbmc python (>= 2.1.0)