TV Recordings Archive Service
Archive VDR recordings as video files in various formats.
Use at your own risk
This addon lets you select locally stored VDR recordings for archiving in a selectable output format. The conversion runs as a background process. It requires python-dateutil and ffmpeg being installed on your system.
How To Install
To install TV Recordings Archive Service directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 13, 2021
License: Not specified