Watched status toolbox
Several tools to manage watched status and last played time.
Includes context items "Mark as watched again" and "Remove one watch count" under "Manage...", and a service that changes the last played time for videos to update only if at least a small portion has actually been played, hopefully improving the usefulness of lists and add-ons using this timestamp.
- Kodi 19 Matrix / Python 3 compatibility. Breaks compatibility with previous versions of Kodi.
How To Install
To install Watched status toolbox directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 26, 2021
License: The MIT License
xbmc.python (>= 3.0.0)