Toggle a Belkin WeMo Switch.
WeMo Toggle is used to toggle a Belkin WeMo Switch. The IP address of the WeMo Switch is required and it is recommended to assign the WeMo Switch a static IP. Options: -Turn switch on when Kodi starts -Turn switch off when Kodi shuts down -Turn switch off when a video starts or resumes -Turn switch on when a video stops, ends, or is paused -Enable off/on events for movies and/or tv shows -Enable off/on events between certain hours -Enable off/on for multiple switches -Toggle the switch by mapping Skin.SetString(wemoToggle, 0) to a key in keyboard.xml
How To Install
To install WeMo Toggle directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
License: GNU General Public License, v2
xbmc.python (>= 2.20.0)