Provider: Team Kodi
Kodi Version Check checks if you are running latest released version.
Feel free to use this script. For information visit kodi.tv
Kodi Version Check only supports a number of platforms/distros as releases may differ between them. For more information visit the kodi.tv website.
- add Kodi 19.0 alpha2 release
- use xbmcvfs for translatePath for matrix
- fix platforms where subprocess is not available
- fix dialogs on Kodi 19
How To Install
To install Version Check directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 26, 2021
License: GPL-2.0-or-later, GPL-3.0-or-later, Apache-2.0
xbmc.python (>= 2.14.0)