Embuary skin by Sualfred
embuary is based on the web ui of emby and has been developed for emby-for-kodi user.
How To Install
To install embuary (krypton) you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select embuary (krypton).
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: kodinerds.net Add-ons
License: CC by-nc-nd 4.0, GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2.0