Install add-ons from the SuperRepo Third Party Repositories Repository
The SuperRepo generator fetches addons from multiple sources. Therefore SuperRepo accepts no responsibility for included addons.
Download and install add-ons for Kodi in the category "Others" using SuperRepo. By using SuperRepo repositories you will be able to take advantage of our serverside dependency checking, extensive file mirror service and many more. Visit our website at https://superrepo.org/ to browse the add-ons, create personal addon bundles and install whole bundles at once!
How To Install
To install SuperRepo Third Party Repositories [Krypton][v7] directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
Updated: January 13, 2021
License: Not specified
xbmc.addon (>= 12.0.0)