Provider: Echo Coder
Forked from TK Norris Shared Module. Reusable Modules used by several of Echo's addons
This addon has no description
How To Install
To install Echo Libraries directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 25, 2021
License: Not specified