PictureIt - Kodi Visualization
PictureIt is supposed to make listening to music more elegant and less flashy.
The idea is to take random images YOU selected and display them alongside a simple spectrum at the bottom.
- Select a local directory containing your images (If sub-folders are present, those will be used as "Preset")
- Update images by interval
- Update images on new track
- Change the transition time
- Enable/Disable the spectrum
- Enable/Disable a settle spectrum-background
- Change the spectrums: Width, Bottom-Padding, Animation-Speed
How To Install
To install PictureIt directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 06, 2021
kodi.binary.global.main (>= 1.3.0)
kodi.binary.global.gui (>= 5.15.0)
kodi.binary.global.filesystem (>= 1.1.6)
kodi.binary.instance.visualization (>= 3.0.0)