Provider: Team Kodi
projectM takes you flying through the soundwaves you're hearing
projectM is an awesome music visualiser. There is nothing better in the world of Unix. projectM's greatness comes from the hard work of the community. Users like you can create presets that connect music with incredible visuals. Try it!
projectM Visualisation is an LGPL'ed reimplementation of Milkdrop under OpenGL
All projectM requires is a video card with 3D acceleration and your favourite music.
How To Install
To install projectM directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 06, 2021
kodi.binary.global.main (>= 1.3.0)
kodi.binary.instance.visualization (>= 3.0.0)