Weather forecasting and radar images for Australia using Bureau of Meteorology data
Use of this addon implies you agree to the following terms and conditions - http://reg.bom.gov.au/other/copyright.shtml and http://reg.bom.gov.au/other/disclaimer.shtml
Weather forecast data scraped from the Australian Bureau of Meteorology via WeatherZone - www.bom.gov.au and www.weatherzone.com.au. For full features (e.g. radar) make sure you install the replacement skin files found via the addon wiki (https://kodi.wiki/index.php?title=Add-on:Oz_Weather).
V1.2.2 - Fix for setting of new locations V1.2.1 - Updated for change in Kodi logging functions (LOGNOTICE -> LOGINFO) v1.2.0 - Updated for Kodi Matrix and Python 3
How To Install
To install Oz Weather directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 22, 2021