A modern web interface for KODI
A modern web interface for KODI. Browse all your movies, tv shows and musics. See what's currently playing. Discover new movies and tv shows. All from your browser, desktop or tablets.
How To Install
To install Arch directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 22, 2021
License: The MIT License (MIT)
xbmc.json (>= 6.0.0)