Provider: Ryan Rector
Development web interface
A web interface to help with design and development.
- Fix: bits
- Fix: too long "running data" requests for websockets, again
- Feature: settings to add or change additional script windows shown in "Visible windows"
- Feature: settings to configure artwork types shown in Video and Music art
- Feature: add settings to toggle JSON syntax highlighting
- Feature: add a 5 second delay option to Running Data
How To Install
To install Devhelper web directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 26, 2021
License: Not specified
xbmc.json (>= 6.0.0)