Provider: Ryan Rector
Development web interface
A web interface to help with design and development.
v0.3.0 (2020-03-18) - Fix: bits v0.2.1 (2018-09-17) - Fix: too long "running data" requests for websockets, again v0.2.0 (2018-09-13) - Feature: settings to add or change additional script windows shown in "Visible windows" - Feature: settings to configure artwork types shown in Video and Music art - Feature: add settings to toggle JSON syntax highlighting - Feature: add a 5 second delay option to Running Data
How To Install
To install Devhelper web directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 22, 2021
License: Not specified
xbmc.json (>= 6.0.0)