Shows the OS X Photo App library in Kodi.
Shows pictures of 'moments', 'albums' and 'slideshows' from the OS X Photo App library in Kodi. For more information, see the README at https://github.com/PhotoAppPlugin/plugin.image.photoapp
How To Install
To install photo app directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
Updated: March 03, 2020
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991