E-Radio addon for Kodi
This addon is not published nor endorsed by e-radio.gr
Tune-in to greek radios and listen live
3.0.X- Rework of main module and replace routing method with urldispatcher- Enhance search function with fuzzywuzzy- Caching tweaks- Various bug fixes2.1.0- Change cache method2.0.0- Version made to be compatible with Kodi Matrix (& Python 3.X)- Improved performance by enabling reuse language invoker- Various minor tweaks1.3.1- Refined radio list function to avoid creating duplicates1.3.0- Removed screenshots- Developer's picks are now inserted to "All stations" menu item as well- Stations will now be sorted according to title by default- Added search functionality- Cosmetics
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: November 26, 2021
xbmc.addon (>= 16.1.000)
Tulip Library (>= 2.9.10)