Pureradio.One stream and podcast
Pureradio.One is an internet radiostation which plays music from the 60's till today, commercial free and in great quality streaming and podcasts.
Version 2.0.0 (01-OCT-2020)[*] Python3 used for matrix[*] Spreaker podcast section optimalisationVersion 3.0.0 (01-NOV-2020) [*] Rewrite based on current Kodi guidelines[*] Removed screenshotsVersion 3.0.1 (02-NOV-2020)[*] Removed static strings from API[*] Dynamic Streaming and podcast urls[*] Replaced eval function for static function callsVersion 3.0.2 (04-NOV-2020)[*] Commit to matrix branchVersion 3.0.3 (08-10-2021)[*] made a single commitVersion 3.0.4 (13-10-2021)[*] stream and podcast urls from settings.xml
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: October 17, 2021
xbmc.python (>= 3.0.0)