XBMC Plugin for SoundCloud
SoundCloud is a platform for musicians to promote and distribute their music online.This is a third-party add-on, which uses public web services exposed by SoundCloud. Neither the XBMC community, nor the developer of this add-on is in any way affiliated with SoundCloud Ltd.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: November 13, 2021
License: Not specified