Help other people decide, vote up or down?
Advanced Pictures manager
Manage your pictures as you do for musics and videos Then you'll be able to sort your pictures by day/month/year, keywords and much more
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||June 12, 2021|
|Download 1Download 2Download 3|