Help other people decide, vote up or down?
Library search script
Library search script built on Kodi nodes, allowing the results to be shown in the normal library views
Show simple results by default, explore on the context menu
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|October 25, 2022
|GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991