Microsoft OneDrive for KODI
This cloud drive addon uses a third-party authentication mechanism commonly known as OAuth 2.0. If you want to know more about OAuth 2.0 you can visit the following pages: - https://oauth.net/2/ - https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/OAuth2 - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/developer/rest-api/getting-started/msa-oauth Kodi and myself take no responsibility or liability. The authentication server URL is specified in Settings / Advanced / Sign-in Server. The Sign-in Server implements the OAuth 2.0 protocol. The complete source code of the Sign-in Server can be download here: https://github.com/cguZZman/drive-login You can clone the project and host it in your own server.
Play all your media from OneDrive including Videos, Music and Pictures. - Unlimited number of personal or business accounts. - Search over your drive. - Auto-Refreshed slideshow. - Export your videos to your library (.strm files) - Use OneDrive as a source - This program is not affiliated with or sponsored by Microsoft.
v2.2.8 released Nov 13, 2020: - Export improvements
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 22, 2021