Help other people decide, vote up or down?
Indigo is your gateway to the world of unofficial Kodi addons!
Kodi is a registered trademark of the XBMC Foundation. We are not connected to or in any other way affiliated with Kodi, Team Kodi, or the XBMC Foundation. Furthermore, any software, addons, or products offered by us will receive no support in official Kodi channels, including the Kodi forums and various social networks.
Indigo is your gateway to the world of unofficial Kodi addons! Please visit www.tvaddons.co for support.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||August 14, 2021|
|Download 1Download 2Download 3Download 4Download 5Download 6Download 7Download 8Download 9Download 10Download 11|