ISY-99 Node and Program Browser
This addon requires an ISY-99 Series Controller available from Universal Devices Inc (www.universal-devices.com) and must be setup to connect to it.
Allows the user to browse and control the nodes and programs available on a local ISY Home Automation Controller. Using this addon, the user can directly control Insteon and X10 devices natively from the XBMC interface. Instructions at: http://automic.us/projects/isy-events/
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 03, 2020
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)