MCE Remote configuration
This addon allows you to configure a Microsoft MCE remote, or any compatible remote using the eHome driver. The addon appears under the Programs heading on the Home page as "MCERemote".
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 13, 2021
License: GPL-2.0-or-later, GPL-3.0-or-later, Apache-2.0
xbmc.python (>= 3.0.0)