rTorrent Control Plugin
Manages your rTorrent queue from within XBMC! Quickly and easily start, stop, erase, play and change priorities of torrents managed in rTorrent. Instructions ============ 1. Make sure you have the SCGI port or domain socket setup in your rTorrent configuration 2. Configure the plugin to suit! Any issues, ideas or any other comments, please visit: http://wiki.github.com/djcode/XBMC-rTorrent-Plugin/
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 03, 2020
License: Not specified
xbmc.python (>= 2.20.0)