Create, view, edit and delete your Kodi v17 advancedsettings.xml file in a user-friendly gui
All settings follow the Kodi Wiki With this tool you can create your advanced settings directly from Kodi If you don't know what a setting does, don't change it! This is a fork of the Easy Advanced Settings, version 0.8.9 (Kodi v16 standard)
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||August 21, 2021|
|License:||Beerware rev. 42|