Youtube Setup program addon
This addon is provided "as is". Please read LICENCE for more details.
This addon will help you setup Youtube api keys.
+ 2.1.0 ~ (07-08-2020)- Add support for paste.osmc.tv- Added hindi support (contrib: spyderboy92)- Added swedish support (contrib: Sopor)- Clean up+ 2.0.2 ~ (22-04-2020)- Minor tweak for yesno dialog (for Kodi 19)+ 2.0.1 ~ (22-04-2020)- Added the following translations: > German: thanks to horstle > Spanish: thanks to roliverosc+ 2.0.0 ~ (06-04-2020)- Proper Python 3 support- Added support for hastebin.com- Simplified setup function- Removed "youtube.api.enable" setting for post 6.7.0 youtube addon versions- Added support for google's client.json file from the credentials screen > If api_key is not found in the json file, youtube setup will ask to be entered manually > You can enter it in the file prior to the setup just by adding an additional key, see client.json example- Added the following translations: > Romanian: thanks to tmihai20 > Dutch: thanks to dagwieers > Russian: thanks to vlmaksime- Bug fixes
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 29, 2021
License: GNU GPL, version 2