For PC with a Default Browser. Streams are now playable in KODI (XBMC). Thanks to konbon for the new artwork.
By using this, you take reponsibility for anything that happens.
Used to browse the site of Live Streams and allow you to launch your OS's default browser via XBMC's context menu(s) so to visit the channel's page, embed video, or embed chat. Streams are now playable in KODI (XBMC).
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||June 12, 2021|
|Download 1Download 2|