ALPHA Player addon for Kodi
This addon offers content available in Greece and is not published nor endorsed by alphatv.gr
ALPHA live and on-demand broadcasts
2.4.0- Revert of cache change back to traditional get- Bug fixes accross the board- Utilize youtube addon for resolving some videos2.3.2- Bug fix2.3.1- Revert of the function cache back to traditional get2.3.0- Utilize function cache instead of traditional get- Make youtube API key as text type instead of bytes for Kodi 19+2.2.2- Fix Alpha CY vod resolver2.2.1- Tweak pagination function2.2.0- Add pagination for long lists (# items per page are selectable)- Tweaked strings integers- Tweaked imports for Matrix- Updated youtube api key- Episode order in now by default reversed (greek website provides new episodes on top)- Various other tweaks2.1.0- Update youtube api key- Update indexers- Update resolvers- Add input date prompt for past webtv news on cypriot indexer2.0.1- Minor fix for cypriot episode indexers2.0.0- Rework of the addon, new indexers, new stream resolver- Replaced item based selection of country with a selector to switch between regions- Bumped dependencies
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||January 13, 2021|