ANT1 Player addon for Kodi
This addon offers content available in Greece and is not published nor endorsed by antenna.gr
ANT1 live and on-demand broadcasts
2.3.1- Replace futures with tulip's own method- Pagination now disabled by default2.3.0- Change caching method- Utilize futures for parallel threading2.2.0- Updated youtube api key- Added pagination function for long lists- A few other tweaks here and there2.1.1- Updated youtube api key- Minor bug fix in the main indexing function2.1.0- Improved WebTV indexers- Increased timeout for requests- Add label for live stream- Added "more videos" item on web tv indexers- Added the web tv item nesting various video categories- Allow m3u8/hls dash on Leia+2.0.3- Remove forgotten print statement- Replace control.sleep with native sleep of 50ms between requests2.0.2- Added the "unsorted" method as default instead of title2.0.1- Webtv/Archive section "more" indexer fixed- Added episodes' sorting by title2.0.0- Complete addon rework
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 13, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007