All the best from cCloud Team Original Credits: Podgod and CA
cCloud is an open source cloud based social IPTV service. It is built by the community for the community, where streaming is just a click away. Just click, play and stream. Yes, it's that simple. Just go to http://ccloudtv.org and enjoy:) Please report any channels that are down here http://www.tiny.cc/reportchs Users can now check servers status which can be found at http://ccloudtv.org/status
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 22, 2021