A cloud player for various cloud-streaming services
Stream music and video content from various cloud-streaming services supports: daclips.in, gorillavid.in, movpod.in, thefile.me, bestreams.net(broken), uptobox.com, sharerep.com, thevideo.me, filenuke.com, sharesix.com(broken), mightyupload.com, vidhog.com, vidspot.net, www.uploadc.com, hcbit.com, vidzi.tv, vodlocker.com, streamcloud.eu, letwatch.us, vidzi.tv
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 20, 2021
License: Not specified
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)