Protect your Privacy! use a VPN to download & surf annonymusly.
Identifying data, such as your IP: 126.96.36.199, is visible when you surf the Net. When using a VPN, your data is being switched by that of the VPN and not even your ISP can tell where you surfed.
Better safe than sorry...
Instant breaking news alerts and the most talked about stories.
CNN.com is among the world's leaders in online news and information delivery. Staffed 24 hours, seven days a week by a dedicated staff in CNN's world headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and in bureaus worldwide, CNN.com relies heavily on CNN's global team of almost 4,000 news professionals. CNN.com features the latest multimedia technologies, from live video streaming to audio packages to searchable archives of news features and background information. The site is updated continuously throughout the day.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 03, 2020
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, June 2007