Composite is NOT an official Plex add-on and is not supported or endorsed by Plex.
Browse and play video, music and photo media files managed by Plex Media Server. Fork of PleXBMC by Hippojay
[fix] use of deprecated ElementTree.getiterator[fixup] custom access urls[add] Detect Servers to main menu[chg] only refresh server cache on connection errors[upd] linting[lang] update translations from Weblate
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 13, 2022