Bypass geo-blocked content! and stay safe & annonymus online.
If you're blocked from viewing content based on your location, consider using a VPN to unblock it. A VPN is a service that switches your online identity with another one so that you appear online as if you're from another geographical location.Check out NordVPN
Curiositystream Kodi Plugin
This add-on enables playing content from the CuriosityStream website.It requires the user to be subscribed to one of the CuriosityStream plans.It is not created, maintained or in any way affiliated with CuriosityStream.The add-on only provides an interface to access CuriosityStream media from Kodi.
v2.0.1+matrix.2- More resilient when API returns 500v2.0.0+matrix.2- Support for Kodi Matrixv2.0.0- Added search- Added subtitles- Removed "News this week"- Added Add/Remove watchlist context menu action- Improvements on video description
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 13, 2021