A tutorial example of to start people off on making a new video addon for xbmc.
This Project is designed for xbmc v13.x originally and currently being kept up on one of the nightly xbmcc v13.x builds. It gets a slight bit of testing as I use it myself, a LOT, on a Windows 7 OS. Any other OS's / builds of xbmc have not be tested on yet, but I do feel free to try and test it out on them. Some parts of this addon may not be legal in your country of residence - please check with your local laws before installing. I take no responsibility for any problems this plugin might in any way, form, shape or size cause. This is project is for a LEARNING EXPERIANCE.
This example has been made for the XBMCHUB community.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 22, 2021
License: Not specified