Knowledge is power!
The author does not host or distribute any of the content displayed by this addon. The author does not have any affiliation with the content provider.
Features: - Customized Menus: Support customized Fanart for each button. - Favourite Items: Add any valid existed item to My Kids button. - My Docu: Create your own buttons by feeding links from YouTube. You may also add your own title, description, poster, fanart and even share it with others. - Random Play: Auto play any visible button in a random super long playlist. - Sorting: Sorted and Organized contents by ages, languages specific sorting are included. - Smart TV Mode: Auto play current button contents as a 40 items playlist, random is optional. - Varied and unlimited contents: Support unlimited URLs per content from varied sources such as Youtube, Dailymotion, Dropbox, Kodi's addons, supported websites.. - YouTube search: Search any contents from YouTube, history included.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 22, 2021
License: Not specified