The author of this add-on does not host any of the content which is found and has no affiliation with any of the content providers. This add-on simply searches websites for content. Use at your own risk!
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: September 04, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007