Help other people decide, vote up or down?
Stream Movies and Shows
Gaia and its developers are not in any way affiliated with Kodi, Premiumize, OffCloud, RealDebrid, EasyNews, or any of the sites and providers used in the addon.
Gaia is and always will be free and open-source. None of its code and resources may be sold or redistributed for any commercial purposes.
Gaia and its developers do not host, create, or distribute any of the content displayed in the addon, it simply searches public websites.
Stream movies, shows, documentaries, and short films from a variety of sources, such as torrents, usenet, file hosters, and video streaming services.
View More ↓
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||March 29, 2021|
|Download 1Download 2Download 3Download 4Download 5Download 6Download 7Download 8Download 9Download 10Download 11Download 12Download 13Download 14Download 15Download 16Download 17Download 18Download 19Download 20|